Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Yellow

This brilliantly colored decorative throw pillow features two beautiful orange, yellow and gold sunflowers wide open against a golden yellow background. The image is repeated on the back. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE FLORAL PILLOW COLLECTION.




This lovely case features a vintage Russian design, of a butterfly on poppies.




This super cute binder is the perfect way to send your little one back to school! Children will love this black and yellow bumble bee designed binder. Binder is covered front to back with black and yellow bumble bee stripes. The front cover has a bumble bee's face with big blue eyes and friendly smile. There is a place to customize with your child's name or text in white font. This Black and Yellow Bumble Bee Children's Binder is great for back to school or as a photo album for all of your baby and children's photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment