Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Yellow

This lovely yellow and white floral tote bag just glows with the joy of the spring It is decorated with a bouquet of daffodils, narcissus and white lilacs set on a sunny golden yellow gradient and trimmed with green.




Graphic art wall clock featuring slices of bright yellow lemons. Fruit print clock to bring a touch of the zest to a kitchen, breakfast room, family room or bar.




This friendly sun rises each day to put a smile on ones face. You can make someone happy by giving the gift of a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment