Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Purple

This poster features a winter sunset scene. A red house is tucked away in the trees with lights shining within. Pure white snow has piled up in the field. The clouds in the sky glow with rainbow colors of orange, pink, yellow, blue and purple.




Fun Halloween party invitations are purple with an orange trim border. The front of the invitation also features a big black spiders web with a big black widow spider climbing on it. The text on the front is white and runs vertically and horizontally along the invitation. Text says Halloween Party! but can be changed if you wish. The reverse side of invitation is purple with white font. The text can be customized to suit your needs. These spooky Spider Web Halloween Invitations are a great way to spread the word about your upcoming Halloween party!




This necklace features a lovely fairy hovering over a flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment