Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Red

This lovely Case-Mate iPhone case features an abstract design of Euonymus alatus, known variously as Winged Spindle, Winged Euonymus or Burning Bush. It is a deciduous shrub native to eastern Asia which is used for landscaping all over the world. The green leaves turn to an incredibly brilliant scarlet red foliage in autumn.




Geek necklace with a flask full of red bubbling liquid on white background. A perfect gift for the science geek.




This vintage image has two children playing on a seesaw with an elephant. The children are holding the flag of Japan. The card is done in red and yellow.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Burning Bush Abstract Iphone 5 Cover, such a warm design! Thanks for presenting the Flask Of Hearts Geek Necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete