Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Orange

This Halloween party invitation features a silly spider. He won't scare anyone but you are sure to get lots of laughs. He is a large black creature with white eyes bugging out of his head, set on a wild sunset orange background. All text can be customized for your special party.




This fun mousepad features a luminous orange and purple Halloween pumpkin with a gap-toothed grin.




Writing quill library sticker plate

1 comment: