Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Green

This fine art photography mug is a celebration of the lovely rolling hills and farms of upstate New York in late summer. A field of white buckwheat flowers in the foreground is followed by acres of flowering corn almost ready for the harvest.




Here's a courier bag with a pot of gold with clover framing. Fun for St. Patrick's Day or any time of year.




This poster features a dj mixing it up on the decks and bathed in laser light from behind.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing my pot of gold messenger bag on your blog!!! G+ and Tweeted

    ReplyDelete