Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Green

This fine art photography wrapped canvas print is a celebration of the lovely rolling hills and farms of upstate New York in late summer. A field of white buckwheat flowers is in the foreground, followed by acres of flowering corn almost ready for the harvest. Wooded hills filled with green trees rise in the background as well as more yellow and gold colored fields planted to grain.




This Giant River Otter Fine Art design by international artist Kitty Harvill will float you into the tropics of Brazil. The pastel painting of this endangered species of Brazil's Pantanal, the largest wetlands in the world, is sure to enchant conservationists and animal lovers alike.




Funny cartoon frog squiggle sticker design. He's full of personality. Great gift idea. Can also add custom text when ordering.

1 comment:

  1. The first picture is beautiful. It reminds me of the landscapes of England which I love so much.

    ReplyDelete