Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Blue

This Case-Mate iPhone case features floating leaves and the reflection of a blue sky with fluffy clouds. Soft pastel colors of pink, yellow, green, white and gold reveal the magical feeling of spring at the pond in an almost abstract pattern.




Wispy, blue strands of smoke waft and swirl from corner to corner in this blue fractal flame binder.




High quality placemats featuring a winter landscape painting of a snow covered icy peak & a snowy mountainscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment