Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pink

This wedding reception invitation features a circular frame of lovely pink roses in an abstract pattern surrounding a central pink gradient oval. The reverse is covered with more roses. All text can be customized for your special occasion. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE ROSE ABSTRACT WEDDING COLLECTION




Protect your Macbook in style with this brightly colored fractal design in black, purple and hot pink.




Delicate botanical throw cushion. Add a little tranquillity to a bedroom or lounge, with this original fine art printed pillow. Great addition to a pink and green styled room. Water lily flowers is adapted from an original watercolour painting by Sarah Trett.

1 comment: