Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Black and White

This elegant gift box sports a sophisticated design of black circles surrounding a central eight sided star. The white background provides a contemporary accent.




Pretty white on white snowflake placemats. Artwork by delightful-doodles.com




This circle shaped wall decal features a linear portrait of a cat in black, yellow and orange set within a circular abstract moon shape.

1 comment: