Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Black and White

This poster features a wintry scene in black and white. A long snowy path leads out of the woods to an icy pond which is covered with snow. Bare black tree trunks frame the image. A dramatic gray sky with bright white clouds illuminates the distant clearing.




A great pack of playing cards featuring a fantastic image in black and white of the curve of a wild pony's neck and mane. It's a beautiful picture showing an example of the graceful curves that appear in nature. Who couldn't like it?




Piano Keyboard Lumbar Throw Pillow

1 comment: