Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Green

This Case-Mate iPhone case features a small female green frog with a yellow belly sitting among the grasses at the pond. She seems lonely as if she is waiting for her Prince Charming to appear.




The mug features silhouettes of surfer, water skier and jet skier with a colorful green, blue orange background. Stylized text Summer. Celebrate your love of Summer and Water Sports with this hip design.




This abstract art bag will amaze everyone who sees it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding my Summer - Water Sports Mug with these other great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for adding my bag will tweet your blog

    ReplyDelete