Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Red

This gorgeous recipe binder features a display of red pomegranate seeds, orange slices and green mint leaves. The original fine art photography has been digitally enhanced to produce an impressionistic abstract pattern. The text reads: Fruit Recipes. It can be customized or removed to suit you special situation.




This lovely Christmas plate features a watercolor of a cardinal bird.




Devil T-Shirt with the words "the devil made me do it" or customize by adding your own text.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Devil T-Shirt today!! Always appreciated!

    ReplyDelete