Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Black and White

The sun sets on a farmer in his field in this dramatic poster.




Reversible Black and White Musical Notes Throw Pillow: White on Black on one side, reverses to Black on White on the other side.




The original design is a pen & ink illustration by the artist Barbra Drasby. A cat playing with a toy mouse is the subject of this design beautifully detailed design.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Black & White Reversible Musical Notes Pillow!

    ReplyDelete