Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Purple

This decorative wall clock features a luminous abstract floral purple, lilac and magenta mandala design. The colors swirl around a central blue star. If a simpler design is preferred, you can clear the numbers at the right.




This poster features purple and blue peace sing with circles and flowers. Celebrate peace with this hip design.




A cute blond fairy, between violets and green leafs graces this tote bag. Reproduction of a watercolor painting.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including my Peace Sign Poster along with all these other great designs :)

    ReplyDelete