Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Red

This gorgeous wrapped canvas print features a bouquet of scarlet red tulips and green leaves set on a pure black background. The image is repeated on the back.



Deep and vibrant reds, a delicious design of flowers and petals adds great taste to your favorite piece of furniture. A touch of purples and a tiny bit of green adds even more sweetness.



This binder features bright red doors of an abandoned school, peeling paint missing doorknobs, chained closed through broken windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment