Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Green

This mug takes you right into the center of an exotic cactus pattern. Green and white spines form a design on a black background.



This iPad case makes one feel the freshness of these beautiful bright green leaves after a midsummer rain.



Use this trendy bartender or nightclub business card, showing a green martini cocktail, with beautiful bright bokeh lights in the background, to promote your business! Fully customizable, so you can add your own text and adress details, change fonts, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment