Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pink

What could be lovelier than a bouquet of old-fashioned roses? This throw pillow displays an exquisite design of red, pink, apricot and white antique roses set off by their lovely green foliage.



This keychain features a color photography closeup of pretty pink, gold, and green costume jewelry beads in a mandala style decorative pattern with a pink and green centre, golden flower like pattern around the middle, and beads strung together to form circles. A feminine image suitable for ladies or girls.



Beautiful pillow with rusty brown metal and various sophisticated fractal decorations. Vintage style.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my fractal pillow :)
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete