Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Pink

This contemporary throw pillow features an intricate abstract pattern of small swirls in shades of wine and pink. The design is made to resemble stylized crinkled satin fabric.



This is a stunning tulip mousepad!



This laptop sleeve is decorated with a pattern of rosettes in shades of purple and red outlined in a gold color which may seem to spin due to an optical illusion. The background is a vivid red-violet gradient.

1 comment: