Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Orange

This colorful Case-Mate iPhone case features a shimmering golden pool with a lovely orange and white koi fish swimming in it. The bottom of the pool contains pebbles in shades of yellow, blue, gray, and gold. The luminous water is reflecting brilliant light. CLICK CUSTOMIZE to choose your option: Barely There, ID/Credit Card or Tough.



Great looking floral pattern for your Folio. It will give you this special and unique feeling.



Dress up your office! Gorgeous color macro photography of an orange daylily is featured on this mousepad. Great for lily and garden lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment