Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Purple

Lovely lilacs are the theme of this elegant floral Mother's Day card. The front has a border of lilac sprays on a gradient pale purple background. Inside are more lilac blossoms on the same exquisite pale background. All text can be customized to suit your needs.



Allium Starburst Design Throw Pillow



Wonderful cartoon purple dragon t-shirt design. He's an artistic water color effect style and cute and funny and full of character. Great gift idea too. Can also add custom text when ordering.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Purple Allium Starburst Throw Pillow!

    ReplyDelete