Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Purple

Lovely lilacs are the theme of this elegant Mother's Day tote bag. It has a border of pink and mauve lilac sprays on a gradient pale purple background. The text can be customized to suit your special occasion.



A stylish and feminine protective sleeve for a 15 inch Machbook. (Easy to adapt to other sizes, as well.) Pink roses with purple heart adorn the top of the front and flap whether open or closed. the background is a splayed striped pattern in shades of blue green and purple.



White porcelain candy jar with a botanical floral image of the tiny light purple flowers of creeping heliotrope and template for personalizing with your own text.. This multipurpose decorative jar would be at home in the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, etc. © Little Wing Photography & Design

No comments:

Post a Comment