Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Orange

This lovely decorative contemporary Earth Day mug features an impressionistic abstract design of bare black silhouetted trees and a sunset sky with clouds bathed in orange, salmon, gold, brown, mauve and purple. The text reads: Respect the Earth. It can be customized or removed.



This Big Fat Glasses Cat Mousemat is tTaken from an Oil Painting by Irish Artist, Joanne Casey.



Here is a coral roses invitation template.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my fat cat :) I'll share your blog in my links

    ReplyDelete