Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Blue

This Mother's Day card features two adorable African Penguins standing on a rocky ledge. They are aquatic, flightless birds whose wings have become flippers. Each has a black stripe and black spots on the chest. The pattern of spots is unique for every penguin, just like human fingerprints. They have pink glands above their eyes and pink and black feet. Two more little penguins are inside. The text can be customized for your special occasion.





A vintage abstract in beautiful hues of green, blue, pink, and magenta. This marbled style is typical of hand made Italian paper one the Renaissance Florentine style.





Wild swirls of bright blue, red, purple and green over black will add flair to your iPhone.

1 comment: