Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Red

This delicious wrapped canvas print features a still life photograph of 5 ripe, juicy, red tomatoes, bursting with great taste. They are arranged on a golden brown straw mat.



This item is embellished with a stunning red rose set against a dramatic red gradient background.



Custom Avery 3 ring binder with a beautiful floral design of delicate flowers on a deep red tonal background on front and back. Personalize on the front and spine by filling in the text fields above. Use it as a wedding planner or album or as a photo album or school binder ~ just change the text to suit your individual needs. © Little Wing Photography & Design

1 comment: