Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Red

This gorgeous Bagettes wristlet features a bouquet of scarlet red tulips and green leaves set on a pure black background. The image is repeated on the back.




Bright Kaleidoscope design iPad Folio to personalize if you wish. You must delete the name on the Folio if you do not wish a name on your product.




Mr. Cat is an adorable cat with a top hat on and a tie. His eyebrows are cute and bushy. Very fun for any cat lover or anyone with a good sense of humor.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my red iPad Folio. Your Rainbow site is always full of great items.

    ReplyDelete