Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Blue

This tote bag features an original oil painting by Anna Unterman of a little island off the New Jersey shore. A whimsical grouping of beach houses is clustered around a central sandy courtyard with a colorful clothesline full of laundry blowing in the breeze. Each house is a different pastel color: pink, blue, white, green and brown. The bay is in the background with one sailboat. The sky is partly cloudy. Reprinted with permission. All rights reserved.




An American Mojo pillow or cushion with a cutout photo edge design of white narcissus with lemon yellow trumpets on a pale baby blue shaded background, with a template to fill in for husband and wife's names and date of anniversary or wedding. A great gift for a bridal shower. The reverse is a plain matching blue color.




This fractal flame forms a great wave. An ocean or sea in natural geometric perfection. Fractal Artwork © Leah McNeir, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment