Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Black

A grumpy looking American Toad (Bufo americanus) is looking out at you from laptop sleeve. This small amphibian is brown with black, gold olive green and orange coloration. His warts distinguish him from his frog neighbors. Although hatched in the water of ponds, rivers, lakes or streams, the tadpoles soon move to land where the toads live their adult lives. His startling call is a long screech. He looks quite fierce but is actually a gentle little guy who eat lots of garden pests including insects and slugs.




This Dragon - Cross design features a black cross outlined in fiery orange and yellow with orange smoke at the bottom and a fiery red yellow and orange Chinese dragon in front.




Business card for seamstress, boutique owner, fashion designer, tailor, or anyone in the formalwear clothing business. Put your own text, color, and font, text alignment, or remove text lines by clicking on "customize it". Rose graphic on back of card is also removable.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my Dragon - Cross T-shirt with these other great designs :)

    ReplyDelete