Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Purple

A bunch of purple crocuses fill the frame of this lovely mousepad.




A photograph of deep purple irises with a velvet texture, on a champagne metallic card with a matching purple border top and bottom. A strip of the iris photo is repeated on the reverse, with a plain champagne color metallic background with color coordinated purple text. The metallic card can be changed to any card stock of your choice.




Mystical galaxy space light scene: a bright shining light in the center with a spiral galaxy arround it with stars and clouds in a magical purple colour.

1 comment: