Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Black and White

This white porcelain candy jar is decorated with an elegant black and white geometric design of five nesting triangles.




Sometimes the toughest thing about feelings is sharing them with others. Some men find this particularly hard. Sharing your feelings helps you to get closer to people you care about and who care about you plus it relieves your stress and tension. Be wise let it out once in while after all "WISE MEN TALK" a great t-shirt for men who do talk or want to and women who would like their man not to cave quite so much. Item designed exclusively by Sarah Trett




Here's a black and white sheep motivational mug.

1 comment: