Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Purple

This lovely throw pillow features Johnny Jump Up, a cheerful little member of the viola family. Abundant blooms sparkle in the summer garden. Another common name is Heartsease because in ancient days the plant was much used for its potency in love charms. This wonderful flower, in brilliant yellow and purple, always has a tiny little face. The image is repeated on the back. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE FLORAL PILLOW COLLECTION.




"In The Midst" is artwork by Award Winning Artist S L Waldon who says: "Look closely and you will see that Angels are always there, you know, even 'In The Midst' of a storm. This one appeared as I was preparing a decorative background for what was going to be a floral painting! Who am I to argue with an angel...so I just stopped painting right then. I'm still amazed every time I see it!"




Simple, yet elegant. This wedding set has a deep plum background and a single gold peacock feather. If you need this design in a different color, please contact me via the link on my front page. This set has Save the Date card, Invitations, Response Cards, Thank You cards, Postage, Table Number tent cards, Envelope Seals, along with magnets and other products. A matching binder can be found in the binder section as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment