Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Green

This Bagettes wristlet features a small female green frog with a yellow belly sitting among the grasses at the pond. She seems lonely as if she is waiting for her Prince Charming to appear. The image is repeated on the back.




Carry your gear back and forth - or on a weekend jaunt - in Art Nouveau style with this reproduction of a vintage Acanthus Leaf botanical design, originally created in the 19th century by William Morris. Varying shades of green and beige. Lining and trim colors are customizable. Available separately, inverted, with the leaf design on the interior.




Here's a fantastic 3D Abstract iPad Case with shades of pink, green, and lavender.

1 comment: