Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Red

This throw pillow features a dramatic abstract design of a black flower with a golden yellow center on a scarlet red background. The image is repeated on the back. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE FLORAL PILLOW COLLECTION.




Binder, photo album, recipe binder with a photograph of an early morning sunrise in Lawrence, KS, photographed December, 2011. Add your names or text message to personalize.




A European peacock butterfly, Inachis io, sticker with a customizable background colour and text. The text reads "From the library of" and a fictitious name to change to your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment