Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Yellow

These sandals feature a repeating abstract pattern of the lovely spring perennial garden plant known as Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum). Each flower has six white petals and a yellow center.



These bookplate stickers feature a lovely golden orange sunflower with a dark brown center on a pale yellow background. Terrific for identiyfing the books in your own collection, they will also make a wonderful gift for book lovers! Customize with your personal name.



This unique pattern features interlocking yellow and black koi fish. Each fish is depicted from the side with the heads turned slightly forward. The koi fit together like a puzzle in the style of an M.C. Escher tessellation. This beautiful pattern is a stylish take on this spiritual aquatic creature.



You'll love this unique, deluxe Caseable case for your ipad! Features two jingle dancers in red and yellow regalia in woodcut style art. Makes you want to dance! Artist is a Native crafts person member of the Indian Arts & Crafts Association. Choose your favorite interior color!



This striking wrapped canvas print takes you right into the heart of a golden yellow daffodil blossom. With accents of brown, tan and black, an artistic abstract composition emerges.



Here is a charming, whimsical t-shirt featuring a sunflower and a cat.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing my goods! I am very glad! ♪─(≧∀≦)─♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely products, all! Thank you so much for including my Jingle Dancers Ready art work!

    ReplyDelete