Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Orange

This colorful iPhone 5 case features a shimmering golden pool with a lovely orange and white koi fish swimming in it. The bottom of the pool contains pebbles in shades of yellow, blue, gray, and gold. The luminous water is reflecting brilliant light.



This lovely engagement party invitation features a contemporary impressionistic abstract design of an autumn sunset sky with clouds bathed in orange, salmon, gold and brown and black silhouetted trees. All text can be customized for your special occasion. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE AUTUMN SUNSET WEDDING COLLECTION



Here's a gorgeous note card with a Monarch butterfly.



This Rickshaw messenger bag features an abstract orange flower pattern on a black background.



This poster features a mass of gorgeous rudbeckia flowers with brilliantly colored petals of orange, gold, bronze, brown and yellow. The original photograph has been digitally enhanced to create an impressionistic effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment