Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Multi-Colors

This Kindle folio case features a shelf of colorful books. They form an interesting abstract vertical geometrical pattern in colors of green, yellow, red, blue, black and pink.



These sandals feature a very colorful abstract pattern of paint splatters in colors of red, blue, yellow and orange.



Greetings from Seattle, featuring not-your-usual view of the Space Needle.



Bloom Girls Honey Flower Laptop Sleeve



This artistic, decorative pillow is covered with masses of flowers in every color of the rainbow. Enjoy the yellow, orange, pink, red, blue, purple and white floral abstract pattern set on a background of green leaves. When viewing this, one is reminded of a French Impressionist painting.



A fantastic iPhone 5 case: Surrealistic Dali Style Mushroom Wonderland by Travis L. Lagasse and Flowstone Graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment