Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Brown

This Skinit iPad 2/3/4 case presents a classical still life of an elegant old violin scroll. This graceful instrument is essentially a hollow wooden box with rounded ends, two graceful f holes and a narrow center. The four sets of strings extend from a string holder at the bottom of the body over a raised bridge to the end of the narrow neck, or fingerboard where the four strings are inserted into a pegbox and are held there with pegs. The pegs are used to tune the violin. When the bow is drawn across the strings on the body of the violin it produces incredible, magical music! The gorgeous golden brown, almost orange tones are set off by a black background. These sandals feature a geometric abstract pattern of five sided pentagon shaped mosaic tiles in brilliant autumn colors of red, orange, brown, yellow, gold, black and white.



Distressed gold color Wall Clock - great for antique, vintage or Steampunk themes



This stylized yin yang features a twisted tree growing from the center of the design. The intricate branches that extend into the top of the pattern are a mirror image of the roots that hang below. Rough stone textures complete this stunning design that is a beautiful representation of the balance of nature.



I was inspired to create this original collage after listening to the wonderful music of a fantastic jazz quartet. I hope my impressionistic interpretation captures some of the feeling and movement. Four musicians swirl in a kaleidoscope of gold, brown, black, white, green, yellow and blue. I was inspired to create this original collage after listening to the wonderful music of a fantastic jazz quartet. I hope my impressionistic interpretation captures some of the feeling and movement. Four musicians swirl in a kaleidoscope of gold, brown, black, white, green, yellow and blue.



This binder features a pattern by William Morris adapted by YANKAdesigns.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for including my binder! The collection is awesome, I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete