Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Yellow

This stationery features a red-winged blackbird on a branch way up in an aspen tree. He is peeking out from behind the golden green leaves. The sky has a very pale yellow tinge. This iPad mini case features a lovely little yellow, black and white goldfinch perched on a branch. The pretty bird is surrounded by green summer foliage.



Summer sun abstract birthday card



Burnt Gold Daisies Mousepad



This lovely yellow floral wedding brunch invitation just glows with the joy of the occasion. The front is decorated with bouquets of daffodils, narcissus and white lilacs. All are set on a sunny golden yellow gradient. The image is repeated on the back. All text can be customized to suit your individual occasion. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE YELLOW FLORAL WEDDING COLLECTION



Soup Recipes Binder with customizable text.

No comments:

Post a Comment