Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pink

I'm in the mood for pink flowers...

Advertise your business with this promotional company 2014 calendar poster. It features a lovely floral bouquet of old fashioned antique heritage roses in colors of red, pink, white and magenta with green foliage. All text can be customized.



This mini iPad case features a lovely rosa rugosa blossom. The soft pink flower petals blend into the green and yellow pastel tones of the leafy background. This rose is a repeat bloomer, gracing our garden with her beauty all summer long. I have digitally enhanced my original photograph to create a watercolor effect.



Pink Tulips Photo Baby Girl Birth Announcements: Beautifully enhanced tulip photo of pink and green on black. Reverse side of card is pink and is customizable.



Cute hippie style rainbow flowers on a purple background decorate this messenger bag.



Brighten your day with these glorious pillows featuring a collection of waterlily dahlia blossoms in a colorful abstract pattern of pink, yellow, orange, red and mauve. This lovely pillow will complement many color schemes.

No comments:

Post a Comment