Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Red

These sandals feature an image of a contemporary abstract fabric pattern in wavy psychedelic rainbow colors of pink, red, yellow, orange, green, blue, brown, mauve, purple and turquoise which resembles a painter's palette.



This lovely Kindle case features an abstract design of Euonymus alatus, known variously as Winged Spindle, Winged Euonymus or Burning Bush. It is a deciduous shrub native to eastern Asia which is used for landscaping all over the world. The green leaves turn to an incredibly brilliant scarlet red foliage in autumn.



Beyond the Realm Modern Art Ceramic Tile



Here's a fun apron asking "Who Let The Dogs Out?"



This elegant floral iPad 2/3/4 case features a single red rose with green leaves set on a pure black background.



From the designer: This image is from my original folk art acrylic painting. This black and white tuxedo cat is hanging out in the daisies. He has green eyes and is against a background of vibrant red. See my store Art by MAR for matching products with this design.

1 comment:

  1. its me abundancelovetrip
    I tweeted your post

    PS thank you thank you for picking my art

    ReplyDelete