Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Red

This Skinit iPhone 5 case features an image of a colorful abstract pattern of woven horizontal bands. The brilliant colors of red, purple, blue and black seem to glow. You can add text if you wish.



This lovely bridal shower invitation features a bouquet of scarlet red tulips and green leaves set on a pure black background. The image is repeated on the back. All text can be customized for your special event. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTIRE RED TULIPS COLLECTION



Fractal abstract wristlet with tropical theme



A kaleidoscopic poster in rich red colors with sparks of gold, this design will infuse your surroundings with the essence of Fire element - from the five-element theory of Feng Shui wisdom.



This gorgeous iPad folio case features a display of red pomegranate seeds, orange slices and green mint leaves. The original fine art photography has been digitally enhanced to produce an impressionistic abstract pattern.

1 comment:

  1. Great reds! Thank you for including my Fire Element poster from TheElementalHome* on Zazzle.

    ReplyDelete