Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Yellow

This iPhone case features two lovely little goldfinches perched on a branch. They are wonderful birds with orange beak, black wings and pure yellow feathers. Their song sounds like the original twitter!



Know someone turning 21 and very happy to be of legal age for a nice cold one? Give them a chuckle with this beer card. There's other possible uses for this card - Perhaps a Bachelor Party card or to anyone that loves a good beer. The card is customizable inside, so you can put your own message!



T shirt featuring a cute little 3D cartoon chicken wearing a mortar board and the slogan SMART CHICK. Other variations on the Chick shirt available including HIPPY CHICK, BIKER CHICK, HOT CHICK, CUTE CHICK, DIRTY CHICK, HORNY CHICK and HIPPY CHICK. Choose your style and color of t-shirt and customise the design or buy as-is. Copyright ArtformTheHeart 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my "Smart Chick" and my little kitty cat ornament the other day. I'm loving the blog - something about grouping colors together like this has a very calming effect and after a stressful week anything calming is more than welcome!

    ReplyDelete