Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Red

This tote bag features a wild abstract design of a dancing red sun. The stylized rays seem to dance around the black center.



Each summer the Lavender Festival sends a lovely fragrance wafting through the air of Sequim, WA, at the top of the Olympic Peninsula. This photo features a field of purple lavender with a mown strip of green grass in the foreground and green, tree-covered hill in the background, with a diagonal strip of light blue sky at the top. On the right side of the image is a group of red poppies overlaid on top of the grass and lavender. This colorful garden is only one of the lavender farms growing in the Sequim area. Copyright Gail Storrs 2008.



An original water color by Mary Hysong, copyright 1999. Image area approximately 9x13 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment