Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Blue

This delicately colored binder features lovely electric blue lobelia blossoms. Each tiny flower has a pure white center. The text on the front and spine can be customized or deleted.



A dry-brushed original photo of a sweet little Eastern Bluebird on a fence post. On the front, echoing the classic song by Ella Fitzgerald and others, "Am I Blue?", and inside, "Yes, I'm Blue.... Missing You". All the text on this card is in template form, so you can change it or remove it by simply typing over or removing the words in the boxes in the "personalize it" area. Available in 2 sizes.



The Butterfly Visions set helps create a romantic feel for your special day. The square invitation has a white background with a subtle flower pattern dotted with sweet butterflies. Through the center is a band of color to highlight your names and the date of your wedding. This set has invitations, save the date cards, response cards, thank you cards, table number tent cards, envelope seals, wine labels, binders, and return address labels available.

1 comment:

  1. Such an enjoyable way to browse all these creative designs!

    ReplyDelete