Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

White

This iPad case features two lovely pure white daffodils on a black background.



Blank inside so you can write the real excuse. A gorgeous pomeranian puppy having a snooze because all that eating homework is so exhausting!
Make this cute doggy take all the blame with this funny notelet / card!! Customizable 'who to' and confession text.

Who can resist a cute snoozing pomeranian? Any transgression will be forgiven ...just about! Customize the front with the funny excuse and write the real reason inside. It will raise a smile and that's half the battle to being forgiven. Other possible customisations for the front:
"Dear Boss," and "I ate Hannah's report"
"Dear Elaine," and "I ate your party invitation"
"Dear Doctor Jones," and "I ate the appointment card"



This beautiful design, called Hollywood Glamour Chandelier, would be an elegant and dramatic way to set the tone for your elegant wedding or event. The background is white with a black border and a black chandelier.

No comments:

Post a Comment