Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pink

This mousepad features lovely patterned cranberry beans, freshly picked and shelled. Cranberry beans are known by several names such as borlotti, French horticultural beans or just plain shell beans. They get their name from their varicolored appearance. They are usually white, pink or cream in color with deep red or cranberry marks that are distributed in different patterns on the bean. They have a mild flavor that is somewhat comparable to nuts.



The word love in hot pink and white letters within letters and red heart.



Baby Train: Baby shower & birthday party invitation

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting my Baby Train Invite! You are always so nice, generous and helpful when it comes to helping out your fellow zazzlers. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete