Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

White

It was a very dark, cold day. The pond had partially frozen with ice but the bare trees were still reflected in the remaining water, creating a lovely pattern of rippling branches. This poster evokes a mood of approaching winter.



Native American Dreamcatcher Custom BlackBerry Curve Cases Protect your BlackBerry Curve with a customizable Barely There™ Case-Mate brand case from Zazzle. This form-fitting case covers the back and corners of your device with an impact resistant, flexible plastic shell, while still providing access to all ports and buttons. Designed for the BlackBerry Curve 8520/9300, this sleek and lightweight case is the perfect way to show off your custom style. A perfect gift for any BlackBerry Curve user, Case-Mate Custom cases can be completely personalized with your pictures and text.



This canvas features a close up photo of a fresh white daisy, and a tiny garden ant making his way across the petals.

No comments:

Post a Comment