Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yellow

This lovely binder features a still life composition of two exquisite yellow roses on a beige lace background. The petals range in color from pale yellow through gold to a deep orange. The image is repeated on the back. Text on front and/or spine can be customized or deleted.




Yellow envelope with a seventies stripes pattern inside. Customizable.




This card features a photography of a very tiny Syrphid Fly, also know as a Hover Fly, on the equally small blossoms of Japanese Gold Sedum. This card is blank inside for your writing or you can "customize" it to have your words printed!

No comments:

Post a Comment