Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Red

This lovely artistic Case-Mate iPhone case features one of the world's most beautiful birds, the Northern Cardinal. Here he is with his brilliant red plumage perched on a branch of a flowering apple tree. The pink and white flowers are the perfect background to set off the scarlet feathers of this gorgeous bird! CLICK CUSTOMIZE to choose your option: Barely There, ID/Credit Card or Tough.





Kawaii Fruit Group contains all the essential vitamins and cuteness that we need everyday! Perfect for a young person's room or just someone young at heart. This contains cute watermelon, apples, blueberries, limes, strawberries and oranges. Very cute vector design.





This poster features a photograph of a ladybug bedding down for the night on a red rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment