Cardinal Poster
Cardinal Poster by Bebops

Colors thrill my soul and enrich my life! I decided to create a blog featuring a different color every day. Using my original photographs and designs I have created so many colorful products for my online store, Bebop's Place, and want to share them here. I am also constantly amazed at the fantastic rainbow of products available from the rest of the Zazzle community and plan to showcase some of them as well. I am hoping viewers, in discovering this blog, will enjoy and possibly purchase some of these lovely items.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Purple

An abstract pattern of lovely lilacs is the theme of this floral Rickshaw messenger bag. Pink and mauve lilac sprays are displayed on a gradient pale purple background. The trim is deep purple.




Here's an iPhone 4 Casemate with 2 Purple Wood Violet Cutouts Floral on a soft lavender background. Optional personalization.




What a gorgeous purple and lavender floral American MoJo pillow!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Purple Wood Violets iPhone Case!

    ReplyDelete